Wednesday, February 25, 2009

YOU M1GHT W4NT TO H4VE A LOOK 4T TH1S, RY4N...























G3ORGE M4SON: I dug up another report on J4Ck. I think we could really nail him to the wall on this one. Then maybe we can focus on what's really important around here: protocol and chain of command...

"Kiefer Sutherland interrupted fast-fingered acoustic ax man Michael Daves during a gig at the Rockwood Music Hall in Lower Manhattan this week, according to the New York Post. Daves took the heckling in stride, saying, "I'll take that as a compliment." Which only made Jack Bauer escalate because, you know, that's what he does: "You motherfucker, you're the man!" Recognizing Sutherland, Daves returned fire, saying, "No, you're the man." They finally made peace, reportedly screaming together in unison to the crowd, "We are the men!"

RY4N CH4PPELLE: Well, george, that is certainly some s4lt. th4nks for bringing this to my attention. and i agree, protocol should be priority 1, finding this rogue lick priority 2. maybe if we can get rid of j4ck we can finally set the record straight around here about that.

(turns away, stops, looks back)

Hey george, maybe when all this is over we can get an apartment together...

J4CK B4UER: I knew it...you guys have been swapping the s4lt!!