Wednesday, February 18, 2009

C4NCER S4LT


TONY OCE4N: Hey Michelle, I think we might have a situation.

I was going over the surveillance tapes and I think we have a leak. Look who got his hands on 4udry's files. C4ncer S4lt. You know, the guy who went to town on Namir with a hatchet. I wouldn't be surprised if he wants this crisis to go public, force the President's hand.

Can you keep an eye on him for me? Try to limit his access?...

(Pauses, looks away, looks back)

Oh, and, Michelle...uh...I don't know how to say this but..um..could you bend over and pick up that pen I dropped?

G3ORGE M4SON: Hey, what are you guys doing back here with the surveillance tapes? Didn't I ask for your shift reports like 20 minutes ago? Do you want me to get some replacements for division or can you follow protocol like I asked?