Tuesday, February 24, 2009

S4LTS OF M4SS D3STRUCT1ON















N1NA MY3RS: You've managed to foil several sodium strikes in the past but the people you're up against now are loaded with far more potent and varied s4lts of mass destruction...

Peruvian Warm Spring, Himalayan Pink, Cyprus Silver Med, Pangasinan Star Phillipine, Turkish Black Pyramid are among the most potent in their arsenal...Up to 7x's stronger than standard US Kosher Salt.

You've got a lot more on your hands now than just one rogue lick. If you're gonna have any chance you're going to need my help. I want a full immunity order signed by the president and safe passage out of the country in return.

J4CK B4UER: No way, Nina. You're lying. There won't be any deals this time.

TONY OCE4N: Look J4CK, you might be right, but I don't think we can afford to risk it. I know how you must feel about this, but I need you to put that aside for now. She could have information we need to get to the rogue lick. And if what she's saying is true, we're gonna need her to get to these other s4lts before it too late.

J4CK B4UER: (grinding teeth down to s4lt) Fine. (Looks over to the Nina, looks back) But if she makes any funny moves, I WILL have the TAC-team run a train on her ass.